Friday 25 February 2011

Our Little Strawberry


My daughter brought over her new baby and this great little baby strawberry outfit she bought on an etsy site. I didn't intend to share it when I first made it so I don't have the names of any of the products I used. The papers were quite popular so I am sure some people will recognize them. I made the strawberries with my cricut and some stickles glitter. The butterfly is a MS punch. I bought the vine at Walmart and the crystals and tiny red metal roses at Papertrails in Saskatoon. They are a very friendly and knowledgeable group and are probably responsible for my continuing with this hobby/art. This is my first post so I am sure I will get better at taking some pictures of my work so they are easier to see.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Wanda,

    Love the layout!!! Your Grandbaby is Adorable. :0)

    ReplyDelete