Sunday 27 February 2011

Tiny Dancer





So here goes for my second post. This photo of Tatym at her ballet lesson just begged to be scrapped. The background paper is from a wedding collection but worked well with the lilac in her tutu and gave a bit of a princess feel to the page. I made the lilac/blue flowers using a tutorial I found on Ideas for Scrapbooking. The artist is Vicky Alberto and she asked that anyone using her tutorials give her credit so this is acknowledgement of her design. I have also made some flowers based on tutorials I found at Such a Pretty Mess. The artist, Gabrielle Pollacco is very talented and I have taken inspiration from her work. Thanks Rita for sharing this site. I bought the little white flowers at Walmart. The silver bow is from some left over Christmas wrappings. I used a tutorial from Swirlydoos for the decorative circle. It's made with a MS punch. The butterfly is also a MS punch. I made a couple of them in different cardstock and then layered them. The pearls and blue bamboo paper is from Paper  Trails. They are very helpful there is anyone needs some advice, encouragement or ideas. I used Diamond Dust to glitter the page and flowers up a bit. I am a real sparkle fan an use a lot of stickles or other bling on my work. I have included some closeup pictures for the details. Thanks to Jenn & Dustin for inviting us to ballet lessons so I could take the pictures. A bit of the stand shows in the top picture so sorry about that. I will get better at this. Thanks for having a peek at my site. Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment