Sunday 11 November 2012

At the Ocean


Our daughter in law sent these photos of the grandchildren last year. I did one of each of them by the ocean. I really liked the colours of these papers. I inked and sprayed two different chipboard pieces. One is from my stash and the other is a diecut. The butterflies are dollar store. The plain wooden buttons are new and jellybean soup or something like that. Blue buttons are from my sash. I used a martha stewart punch and did a bunch of sewing. I also used one of those punches that punch anywhere on a page on a piece of recycled packaging. It is one of the ones behind the photo. For the other two pieces I stamped one in green with clocks and the other is cut with decorative scissors and has stickles on each scallop. I used some transparent clocks that I fussy cut from a transparency page I bought at Scrapbook Studio recently. I bought the bigger dream stamp at Michaels. The other is a clear stamp from a collection. The tiny flowers are Bonnie's and Paper Flower Garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment