Sunday 11 November 2012

Second Birthday


Our beautiful grandson on his second birthday.  Of course I couldn't get a perfect picture of a two year old boy but got these two great action shots of him with his mom and dad. I used up some old papers from my stash on this one. Also used Tim Holtz stamp and gears and measuring tape. Got the net from JSI. They had some pieces in little plastic bags. Great idea. Thanks for that. Zipper pull and light bulb embellies are new but I forget the manufacturer. Smile stamp is an old clear stamp. Bought a new Tim Holtz tiny attacher. Really like it. Didn't realize how much of his stuff I use until I did some blog posts today. Bought some new alphabet stickers from Prima in a few colours. I really like them. They come on foam so are 3D. Used some stazon ink in green and a martha stewart punch. Did some sewing. Glued on a couple of pieces of driftwood. Made a twine flower. My past posts have references to these.

No comments:

Post a Comment