Sunday 10 March 2013

Little Executive


Love these photos of my granddaughter. She is just over two and mimics everything her mom does. I used the Bo Bunny Isabella line. Used two spellbinders die cuts and my big shot and cardstock.  Background pp is GCD Studios. I bought a bunch of it a few years ago at Michaels as it seems to be hard to find that bubble gum pink that matches little girl clothes. Fussy cut a bunch of items from the bo bunny papers. Made all the flowers except the tiny white ones from the pp. Tiny white are Prima I think. Cut edge with decorative scissors. Unknown crystal swirls. Martha Stewart and EK Success punches. Unknown organza ribbon. Maya Road chipboard swirl and butterflies. Inked silvery grey with michael's ink and then stamped with pink and a Prima stamp. Unknown pink crystals. Doily. Tim Holtz die cut letters and the GCD Studios papers. Sewing with a decorative stitch. Dollar store brads.

No comments:

Post a Comment