Sunday 26 January 2014

Journal covers


This journal isn't finished. These will be the front and back covers. I was inspired by Gabrielle Pollocco. She posted a video a few weeks ago on her blog Such A Pretty Mess. I used a piece of packaging for the chipboard base. Then I used a bunch of different stencils with texture paste. Then I glued on various die cuts and the letters. Then I misted and inked. Then glued on the wooden clock. I used crafters workshop and dylusions stencils. Used Cheery Lynn, Memory Box and sizzix and cottage cuts and cuttlebug dies. Used tattered angels and perfect pearls mists. Used perfect pearls powder. Used a few prima crystals. This was a lot of fun to do.  Now I have to ask a friend to zutter it all together for me. I also saw a video on sewing the pages into journals. She made hers out of a cereal box. If I make a few of these maybe I can justify splurging for a zutter for myself....

No comments:

Post a Comment